PHA Facilitation Services Driven by Data
Request a Quote
Request A Quote
About Process Hazard Analysis (PHA)
We approach Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) with a data-centered mindset, redefining it as an opportunity for learning and continuous improvement rather than a mere compliance-driven exercise.
We understand that each customer has distinct needs and requirements so we take a customized approach, tailoring our solutions as needed. Our expertise lies in understanding where owners and operators currently stand and guiding them through their individual next steps on their Process Safety journey.
Use Industry-Wide Data and Improve your Quality & Consistency
- Utilize peer data to complement existing information
- Ensure critical scenarios from the industry are addressed
- Standardize approach across multiple process units
Work Smarter and Safer, Together
PHA Facilitation Services
PHA Facilitation services and accompanying PHA solutions.
PHA Plan and Assist
- Equipment Selector
Select an equipment type involved in PHA for a process unit
- Industry Data Auto-Generated Bowtie
View industry-standard causes and consequences associated with equipment, as well as safeguards and threats
The initial screening session includes:
- Scope Confirmation
- Procedure Identification
- Facilitator/scribe Identification & Alignment
- P&ID Noding & Template Preparation
- Industry Evaluation
Ensure your team is ready for your next PHA session through our industry-specific training courses.
Foundational courses include:
- Introduction to PHA/HAZOP
- Fundamentals of Risk-Based Process Safety
- Fundamentals of the Safety Lifecycle
- P&ID Instrumentation & Engineering Drawings Interpretation
Book our PHA Facilitators for your next PHA session. Work with our expert team and practitioners network to leverage our extensive industry knowledge and data in your session.
- 40+ Facilitators
- Global delivery capabilities
- Thousands of facilitations
HAZOP, LOPA, SIL-V, What-if, and more
- Data Enablement
Request A Quote
- Finalize PHA File
- IFR Generation in 10 days or less
- Prioritized recommendations
- Clear identification of risks and safeguards